Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BOYS DON'T CRY


I had a lovely weekend. It started with a trip to the movies (Sex & The City) on Saturday, continued with a relaxing Sunday afternoon at Manhattan Beach, and finally ended with a concert at The Shrine Auditorium for The Cure. I've been to a good number of concerts, but three half-hour encores is something I've never experienced. I'm definitely not a hardcore fan - though I do really like them. I wasn't old enough to enjoy them in their prime, so there's a bit of a disconnection there for me.

With that said, I've gotta give 'em props for two things: longevity and being able to back up the goods live. Their lead singer was belting out the songs as clearly as the studio recorded album versions. I LOVED it!!!

Earrings - vintage
Top - Forever 21
Jeans - Uniqlo
Bag - Purchased in Japan
Shoes - Zara

6 comments:

Richel said...

Is everyone watching SATC!! Great picture!

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

love your bag!!it is so iconic!!must keep it for make it a vintage collection!!!

terren said...

ahh, so strange! i saw your comment on someone else's blog and thought it was me, with a different picture... my name is terren too! i've never known another girl with my same spelling and name. this is so cool! i live in california too!
your blog is super cute :)
yay, i love our name! i'm so glad i found your blog.

yiqin; said...

I love the background of your picture. Glad your weekend was good! :D

Anonymous said...

the outfit is incredibly straightforward, but you make it amazing...

PS: ever though of wearing those shoes with thin ankle length socks and a mini dress?

Terren said...

ragamala: yes, i think everyone went. a GREAT brain fart movie. i cried.

aizat: you've got great eyes because i can hardly see my bag in this photo! haha. thank you! i really do love that bag. the dark green surprisngly goes with almost everything.

terren: this is so weird...but a cool weird! =) glad we found each other! heh

yiqin: the shrine auditorium is beautiful, yeah? the chandelier in the auditorium is spectacular.

something_picasso: aw...thanks love. great suggestions, but i'm not sure i'm an ankle sock type of gal. i don't think i could pull it off. :T